Simple, Rugged, Reliable
The Dynamic Heat Generator (DHG) by Island City is a lightweight rotary device that creates heat by shearing fluid that is put into shear by rotational input power.
DHG units have high efficiencies and no external emissions. Only the prime mover, electrical motor or engine, affects the emission level. The DHG is a green device emitting no fumes nor by-product and is ideal in artic or freezing conditions. The DHG is normally driven by an electrical motor or engine and the power source, electrical power plant or Tier 4 engine, is under standard Federal/State regulation for emissions.
Use of the DHG with wind generation is an excellent use of the rotational power since no emissions are created during the rotational cycle. Use of the DHG in alternate power generation sector has many applications, from reheating water from condensate, to tempering entire buildings or structures. Many geothermal applications need a slight temperature rise to make the fluid useful for a multitude of applications offering the heater further combinations of energy uses.
Contact ADI Technologies, ask for Rich Owen at 703.734.9626 or email: rowen(at)aditechnologies.com
- Can be integrated onto all tactical and combat vehicle platforms for rapid fluid or cab heating capabilities, in addition to heating shelters/tents.
- Up to 1.4 Million BTU’s /hour
- Extremely Low Signature
- 100% Heat Transfer - 85%+ constant efficiency
- No logarithmic heat differential - makes heat directly in the fluid, hence no heat exchanger requirement - reduces fuel consumption.
- Compact Design High Horse Power (HP) - Dense Package
- Fast Heat Rise - Heat Fluid Directly - No Heat Exchanger - Traditional Loop Circuit - Or head in a parallel circuit to augment heating requirements
- No Hot Spots, Contact Areas, or Ignition Sources - Very Safe Design
- Machine Design Friendly - Layouts with SAE A-E Mounting on input/output special mount per request
- Low Weight to HP Ratio
- No Fluid - No Heat Design (Run Dry - Only Seal Lube Flow Required)
- Bi-directional Rotation - Adjusts to Design requirements
- Self-Cleaning Internal Design - Agitated fluid within Pockets
- Model (Design) available for specific HP and RPM requirements - ability to design around or into a specific system
- CNC Manufacturing in modular format - 100% Tested